– Head Coach & Owner
Tyler Richmond is a native Canadian. He moved to Switzerland in 2013 and with his wife Isabelle, opened CrossFit Pegasus in 2014. He is extremely passionate about fitness and believes in leading by example when it comes to encouraging a healthy and balanced lifestyle. With a background serving in the Canadian Forces, Tyler has collected a vast amount of experience regarding CrossFit training in preparation for military operations. Tyler has seen first hand that CrossFit can prepare your body for the physical demands of combat. And in his opinion, if it is good enough for soldiers, than everyone can benefit from training that is that effective.
Tyler has continued to be a student of fitness and is constantly working toward finding better ways to help his athletes move better and train more efficiently. He has helped many clients achieve their individual goals, be it to build muscle and strength, lose weight, relieve pain, prevent injury and simply to improve fitness and health.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Kids Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Powerlifting Trainer
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certificate in Exercise Nutrition
- CrossFit Judges Course 2014
- CrossFit Judges Course 2015
- CrossFit Judges Course 2016
- First Aid Instructor
- International Sport and Science Association Personal Trainer
- Two time Marathon Finisher
Mr. & Mrs. Richmond
Both entrepreneurs and spouses complement each other by having between the two of them, expertise in business and great knowledge in fitness and nutrition. Together they make a very efficient team.